Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Sunday 28 February 2010

Boxing clever.

I love making boxes but tend to make them willy nilly with no idea what I'm going to put in them or who I'm going to give them to. It wasn't long before I had boxes all over the place getting battered and dusty. Then one day I had one of those lightbulb ideas. I realised that if I leave my boxes flat ready to assemble when I need one I could go completely box crazy. They can be stored in a nice clean box of their own, I use a plastic one from the Really useful box company available at Rymans. Enjoy your Sunday. I'll be going "out to play" (sip sip) with hubby later. Di.xx

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Thanks for visiting my blog! Good luck...blogging takes a lot of time but so wonderful to meet those similarly addicted.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails