Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Monday 22 February 2010

Pull the udder one.




You will begin to realise that most of my cards are of a simple nature ( a bit like me). I am far too impatient to take hours over a masterpiece which will probably end up in someones bin . I like to be finished and on to the next one.



This one is made using an elzybells clear stamp from one of their farmyard sets coloured with my beloved promarkers. A friend of my hubbys called round the other day when i was doing a spot of colouring. He said "ooh look at all those pens, my little girl would love to get her hands on them"!! Well!!! I gathered them to my breast and ran!




See you soon , Di xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails