Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Monday 22 February 2010

Sympathy cards.


Welcome to my blog. I am absolutely rubbish on computers, but not bad at making cards so i hope you'll all forgive any blips! Please feel free to have a good titter.


These two cards are my most recent and thankfully they have nobody to go to yet. I used a hessian textured card and chalks. The dandelion trio stamp is by Stampendous and the single dandy(on the right) is by hero arts which i stamped three times. They were really easy to make.
Thanks for popping in. Di xx

5 comments:

  1. Great cards!The chalks give a lovely effect. I think I am following you now, but there is no 'follow' button to click on your site? so hope it worked love Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate making sympathy cards. Yours are very lovely.


    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those stamps. I adore dandelion clocks, so delicate. I wish I could use chalks like you, whenever I use them it just looks pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both cards are beautiful katex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous...you've inspired me to get my chalks back out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails