Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 24 February 2010

Tilda birthday.




Hello again. Slightly warmer today and no snow,touch wood.It's my days off today and tomorrow so i've got the slow cooker in action so i can have an easy life for the next few mealtimes. I was lucky enough to find one which is split in half so i've got a beef ruby going on in one half and italian beef with tomatoes and olives in the other, talk about clash of the aromas in the kitchen !!


So with that sorted i can now show you a card i made last week. The design paper is from the bloom and grow stack from My minds eye. I love these papers as they have elements like the flowers on this card which can be cut out to embelish. I coloured Tilda with promarkers and paper pieced her wellies.


I'm off into my craft room now to have a play.


Thanks for visiting. Di. XX

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Diane, the papers, colour combo and Tilda stamp are lovely.

    Thanks for sharing and great to see you have a blog now!

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails