Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Saturday 13 March 2010

Another gift bag.

Another quickie post today as I'm working this morning and "quaffing" with hubby this afternoon. I had a look through my picasa photos last night and found this version of the double pocket bag posted on Thursday.


I made it for a little girl for her 10th birthday. I covered a little notebook and added a pen a mirror and some lip balm. She loved it. The contents really do need to be fairly flat so I'm looking for suggestions, if anyone has any please leave a comment.           Bye bye for now. Di.xx 

2 comments:

  1. I use beaded bracelets and necklaces,,,or earings from Tesco or Asda the not too expensive ranges,,Christmas coins,,,and the usual big tin sweets..x...Louisa...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails