Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Thursday 11 March 2010

Double pocket bag.

This is something else i found at SCS, and I've made quite a few of them. Once again they are very easy, even easier if you have a scorepal.
The little bag is made from one sheet of 12x12 paper, I'm sure we've all got plenty of that! It looks very weird from the side......look...

The old codger is a stamp by Art impressions and so is the sentiment on the card. The sentiment(insult) on the bag is by funstamps.I can't remember what make the paper is because I lost the front cover but it is called the retro stack.
A 5x5 card will fit but it sticks up about 1cm it the top.my little card is 4x4. don't worry if you have no envelopes,  you don't really need one. The little bag will only take quite flat items like a gift card, diary, minature cigars etc. So how's it made I hear you ask. Have a look here.  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/double_pocket_bag/      
             See you tomorrow with a scheduled post,(another for the men).   Di. xx

2 comments:

  1. What a fab little set, love it! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fab, love the bag and great card.love the humerous image and sentiment.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails