Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 3 March 2010

Flower tutorial.

I've just found the coolest flower tutorial,check it out here.
Please leave any comments at Emma's blog rather than here so cedit goes to the right person. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. beautiful flowers thanks for sharing must give these ago
    hugs
    craftyeyes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails