Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 10 March 2010

Mothers day cards done!!

Well they're done.As i said,if i have to do cards for a specific person or occasion my mojo goes to pot.So i've shut myself in my craft den this morning and made myself do our mums cards.I've had another little project i've been itching to have a go at but i needed to do these first.
Both mums are in their late 80's so i didn't think a cutesy card would be suitable.This flower fairies image by Incastamp has only ever been inked up once and i don't think a actually made a card with it then.I used backing paper from a K&CO stack and coloured the image to match with promarkers. Yippee, finished!!
Now i can go and play with my new project.
               See you soon, Di. xx

1 comment:

  1. beautiful cards di, i love the image and gorgeous soft colours.i still have to make mine and like you if i am asked to make one or i need to make a specific one my mojo just dissapears.i would much rather just play around and see what i turn out.lol.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails