Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Monday 29 March 2010

New home basket.

If you expected to see a picture of a gleaming cooker after me showing you a basket of cleaning stuff yesterday i'm sorry to disappoint!! This is what i did, i played with it!

My sister has just moved house and i wanted to make her a little pressie. It's my fave Dolly Mama stamp again.She's great because you can put allsorts of captions by her. This one is from Inkadinkado but sometimes i make my own little ditties and print them out then stamp her next to them.Note the marigold flowers at the sides!
The basket is from Wilkinsons. Instructions for the post it note holder are here    http://onthecards.blogspot.com/2010/03/stick-em-up.html

And before you shout at me for being a cheapskate there is a gift card buried in there. Now, what are you doing loitering on here,YOU SHOULD BE STAMPING!!!!       Di.xx

12 comments:

  1. oh wow this is just brilliant.you come up with the most fantastic gift ideas.i love the image and great captions.luv coops.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a fab idea ~ brilliant! xx lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a grand idea wish I'd thought of something like that when my sister moved house. I so love that caption certainly made me chuckle. Have a great day, take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gift, your sister is going to love it!!! Love the image too - not got any of those - ummmmmmm!!!!! Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea,think it's really fab.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...lovely idea!!! Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diane,
    ooh I'd have loved one of these when we moved house its a fantastic idea and love the bar of chocolate too, always need it! You've got a fab blog here, thanks for letting me stop by, now I must get to work on starting mine, thanks again. Teresa (Craftingallday) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great gift,love the gift labels too Noreen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great gift idea and your "wrapping" is fabulous. A great image and a fantastic sentiment to use on all these handy cleaning goodies. I'm sure you sister loved it!
    Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVely stamps! I would love to get a gift so thoughtfully put together. Everything co-ordinates !!! BRILLIANT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Di x
    What a great gift idea...and what a great blog..love all your creations and gifts...found you over at Docrafts..ive become a follower..can't wait to see what you make next.TFS Hugs Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great idea - and so original as far as i'm concerned - who needs a pot plant to kill??? tee hee...

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails