Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Tuesday 16 March 2010

Over the hill.

Here's another card using Art Impressions stamps.The paper is from the DCWV floral prints stack.As it's a nice small print it was perfect to paperpiece the old dear's frock.You can't see it in the photo but i used some 3D glaze on her specs.
Just a shortie post today as i'm off to work in a few mins and i forgot to schedule one last night. Di.xx

2 comments:

  1. another fantastic humerous card.i love the image and how you`ve paper pieced her dress.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this card! too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails