Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Thursday 25 March 2010

Take it easy.

One of the girls i work with is having a hernia op today. I took a quick photo of this card before i gave it to  her.                                                                                                                                                              r
She's got to take it easy for 4 weeks and it's going to kill her. She's one of these women who can't keep still for 5 minutes. I offered to make her up a cardmaking kit to play with and she looked at my like i was mad! I'll be back later when i'ts light enough to photo last nights creation. 

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment, and for becoming a follower too! your card is fabulous, I hope all goes well with your friends op.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a really great card, the image is brilliant and i love the colours and backing paper.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails