Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Monday 8 March 2010

Scraplings

These little things are such fun to make.They measure about two and a half by six inches and are made from the bit you cut off when making a 6x6 card from an A4 sheet.
I haven't found anyone who supplies envelopes in this size,but they can be tucked into a gift bag as they are.
The recipient can always use them as a bookmark, other than that they don't serve much of a purpose except  for being a bit sweet.
Bye bye for now, i'm just going to do a quick scheduled post for tomorrow as i'll be in work. Di.xx

1 comment:

  1. aw these are fab, i think i would use them as a bookmark, they are really sweet.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails