Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Tuesday 20 April 2010

Another kids card.

I've decided i need to spend more time doing some actual crafting instead of spending so much time on the DC website. I've spent so much time fiddling and faffing about trying to sort out stuff on there i've hardly made anything in the last week. Well NO MORE i say!! I don't mean i won't be going there at all but i need to get making otherwise i'll have nothing to show you.
I did manage a couple of cards yesterday and this is one of them.
The stamp is a set from Kanban coloured with promarkers. Paper is out of a pack i've had for about 2 years and have lost the cover off it. The tag stamp is from a Papermania clear christmas stamp set.
 Off to work now to earn an honest crust.   Di.

4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous di, love the cute image and great colours.love the gingham paper.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cute card - love the fresh colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These stamps are so cute, I "borrowed" some at our last Craft meet. Great card, I agree, less time on here, more time crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS VERY CUTE...FABULOUS!!xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails