Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 30 April 2010

Birthday ship.

Quickie friday post today before i get off to work. A little card i made yesterday to put in my little shop display.
The stamp is by Inkadinkado and takes no time to colour. The card base is a Tesco 5"x5". A couple of little stickies and that's all there is to it except for the 2 score lines at the bottom which don't show up very well.
The nice postman came yesterday with my new stamps. I've been hankering for these for at least 2 years!! And yes of course i've played with them!

Friday weigh in 9st 12.another one off, not bad considering last weekends naughtiness. Big hurdle this week as it's bank holiday. I don't normally work mondays but Speedy will be off and wanting to play.

1 comment:

  1. brilliant card di, love the image and beautiful background.well done with the weight loss too hun.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails