Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Thursday 22 April 2010

Farmyard Antics.

Hello everyone,another nice sunny day, my computer says it's minus one out there but i don't believe it. I've got to waste a few hours today sitting in the hospital waiting room. Speedy's got to have a heart scan, he had kidney failure last year and they like to keep an eye on him. The kidney failure was due to a back up of urine as a result of ignored enlarged prostate symptoms,which caused his pipes from kidney to bladder to collapse. One kidney is fine but the other is damaged. So if your othe half is struggling to pee drag him to the doctors like i should have done.
I kept off the docrafts site yesteday between 10am and 6pm and as a result i've got 7 creations in the "photo bank". I'll try and do more this afternoon because i like to have stuff in reserve in case i don't have time now and again.
The image for this card is by penny black and is called "the sensations".I coloured it with promarkers and added some gems to the pigs necklace.The dotty paper is by Clare Curd. The other one is very old and i think it could be either docrafts or paper mania.
A bit of ribbon and fibre, a punched flower and some stickles completes the card.
 I'll go and wake the sleeping beauty with a cuppa now. He completely hates anything to do with hospitals and doctors, mind you don't we all.
                       See you soon, Di. xx

2 comments:

  1. fantastic card di, i love the super image and really great colours and layout.i hope all went well with your hubbys heart scan.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Di, love the image and colours used!! Hope hubby is ok,
    love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails