Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Tuesday 13 April 2010

Guitar Edwin.

Hi everyone.I got to my mums yesterday and she'd made me some little CAKES!!!!  I  was so tempted but i was a good girl, i brought them home and put them straight into the freezer,phew!! I'm not going to tell Speedy about them otherwise they'll come straight back out,i may pull a couple out at the weekend depending on the scales.I made some crab and sweetcorn soup for last night and tonight which is a good start.

The "card du jour" is one of my older ones from my picasa albums. I think i was still using whispers pens for colouring. I can't remember where i got the paper from, dead helpful today hey? Still it is early. I'm off to work soon, i'm working with my boss who is only 22 and eats all day.Great.
         See you soon.  Di.x

1 comment:

  1. great card di, really love this image and fab paper.i couldn`t of resisted the cakes, yum so well done you.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails