Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 16 April 2010

Quickie Card.

Just a quickie post today as i'm on my way to work. This is the sort of card i sell in the shop i work in. Nothing special as people won't pay much in a paper shop. If it was a gift shop it may be different. Still i get to keep all the money as my boss doesn't take any of it off me.
The image is from Whipper snapper and i got it fom Hobbycraft,coloured with promarkers. This type sells for £1.50, slightly better ones go for £2. I dont sell loads but it gets me about £20 amonth for stash.

Friday weigh in 10 stone, thats 2 pounds off. How much will go back on over the weekend .....Hmmmm......

1 comment:

  1. stunning card di, really love the image and i sell mine for £1.50 too not as i sell many though.lol.congrats on the weight loss hun, make sure you have a treat now.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails