Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Thursday 15 April 2010

Red Red Wine.

What makes you think i'm missing my evening quaff then?! Well if a can't drink it i can craft it.Actually i can't lie,,,i did partake in a glass of red last night but only one! I made a yummy tomato soup for tea so i figured i was allowed a treat. The soup was made from tinned cherry tomatoes,stock,onion,chives and basil,simmered for about 20 mins then blitzed with a bit of milk.Simple but gorgeous.
You're not going to believe this but the stamp is by Stamps Happen again, i didn't realise i had so many,they must be "me" stamps. I put it all together then i totally risked ruining it by glazing the glass and the bottle. Luckily it looks really good.
You can't really see the glaze in this photo. The paper is from the Papermania pad i bought yesterday.The card is A5 size. I really like how it tuned out and may keep it for Speedys birthday in july.
      Thanks for visiting,    Di.xx

3 comments:

  1. di,love the glaze effect,great card,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card di, a really great image and i love the effect of the gloss.will be great for a mans birthday.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh Di,what a stunning card!Love it.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails