Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 7 April 2010

Stamp happens 2.

Here is my next card made from my quad of Stamp Happens bargains from Hobbycraft.
You can't actually see it but the card base is a lovely hessian texture,(another bargain from the papermill shop). I've been photographing it  all around the flat trying to get it to show up, even the toilet seat in the brightly lit bathroom was no good!Oh well never mind. The paper is from my minds eye bloom and grow pad.
Ooh, you can see it in this pic! Not such a wasted morning after all.Got a friend calling round tomorrow so i've got to tidy up a bit,then nip to town,then i might get time to play again before kitchen duty.

2 comments:

  1. its fab di though you did make me laugh with the image of you and the card in the loo....lol.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card di, would be perfect for a man.really love the image and fab backing paper.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails