Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Thursday 8 April 2010

Summer love.

My sister bought me a little packet of wooden hearts for christmas and they've been sitting around in my drawer waiting for the brain to kick in.I found them last night when i was looking for something else and i thought "tonight's the night"! I abandoned what i was doing and made these little notecards before the idea left my head.
The little cards are 4"x4" made with hessian look card again. Then i needed something to package them in .I wasn't in a box making mood so i put them in a cello bag and made a matching topper. The "love" stamp was in a set of 6 from Lakeland about 2 years ago.
Well there's another little pressie for in my emergency stash. Thanks for looking. Di. xx   P.S The hearts were from Hobbycraft.

5 comments:

  1. these are brilliant di, love the hearts and love how you`ve packaged them.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di, these are fab love the zingy colours and I would never have thought to package them in a cello bag but it looks great. Have a great day, take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the warm spice colours you have used to make these little note cards, and what a fabulous gift idea!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hun xx These are so sweet..love the hearts!
    And the little bag you've made is a great quick idea TFS Hugs Clare xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails