Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Saturday 24 April 2010

Thinking of you.

Quickie post this moning as i'm on my way to work. This card is one of a few i made to take to work to replace some which have been sold.
The stamp is by Hero Arts. I stamped it 3 times onto hessian look card and chalked the background.
        Thanks for visiting.  Di.x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Di,
    Fab card!, love the design and the gorgeous flowers!!
    Have a nice day at work,
    Love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, simple but very effective and the colours work really well.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Di, beautiful card, love the chalked background really effective and love the texture on the hessian card. Have a great weekend, take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card di, love the texture of the hesian background and beautiful image.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails