Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Sunday 2 May 2010

Little gift set.

Morning everyone. A bit dull today, looks like there may be rain later. Still it is bank holiday weekend. It's race week next week here in Chester and the weather's always a bit iffy. The women will have bought their strappy frocks when we had that nice warm week and they'll still insist on wearing them no matter what the weather is like. You see some sights i tell ya!!
This little gift set cost me about 60p to make.
I bought some packs of habico card at Abakhan . They were 55p for 6 A4 sheets. The notecards were made from some 5x7 cards which I cut in half to fit some C7 envies from the papermill shop.
The image stamp is Penny Black and the message is from a Clare Curd clear set. The circle punches are EK Success. The colouring is done with promarkers as always.
There have been 2 pigeons canoodling in my window box for a couple of weeks. Last year we had a nest and a couple of chicks, i wonder if it's the same pair? Anyone wondering why i haven't removed the window box? I live 3 floors up and the window has been painted shut from the outside! So if anyone is wondering what a baby pigeon looks like I may have a photo by early June.
 It must be time to wake the sleeping beauty with a cuppa. Bye for now. DI.x

Oh I nearly forgot to tell you.....I won the blog candy from dippy doodles at the top of my page!!

2 comments:

  1. morning di, love your gift set hun and fab image and gorgeous colours.you always have such great ideas.massive congrats on your candy win too :) luv coops.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous little gift box full of notelets! I love the bright colours and the cute PB mouse image you have used.
    enjoy your day.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails