Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Saturday 5 June 2010

Another cutie card.

Same Kanban stamp set as yesterday, i must say i'm not 100% impressed with the way they stamp on coated card.as you have to press fairly hard which makes the edges slightly fuzzy but not enough to regret buying them.
The paper is from stash again and the little shoes stamp is by Stampendous. In a rush again as i'm working this morning until half one then Speedy's meeting me for a little afternoon drinkie. (What diet?).

4 comments:

  1. love this image, great card.Jo.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card di, love the image and the colours and layout are great.love the lace under the image.don`t work too hard and have a fab afternoon.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! so cute! Edges look ok to me Di. Fab colouring. Love the lace xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails