Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Tuesday 1 June 2010

I'm back.

Quickie post. Dumped our bags last night and went for a bar snack. Good times had, at the Cliff Hotel Cardigan Bay.It certainly lived up to it's name,here's 2 pics till tomorrow.
The hotel was on a clifftop(you don't say) next to a golf course. These are a couple of pics of the view. I just did a faffy zoom job but i've got to rush and get to work now. More tomorrow including stash!!

3 comments:

  1. looks a gorgeous place, look forward to seeing more pics later, glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab pics,glad you home safely,shame you had to go to work,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to see you back di, am looking forward to reading all that happened.stunning pics, thanks for sharing.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails