Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Saturday 26 June 2010

Oh boy.

Oh bless!! My third Lilli of the Valley stamp has been inked up and what a sweetie he is.

That dog looks a bit ferocious though, good job he's glued to the cart! Maybe he's just seen the postman.

The card base is 6"x6" and the buttons and paper are from my stash. I think i'll save this card for when my stepson and his girlfriend have their baby which will be in the next couple of weeks.
 As usual on a satuday it's work until 1.30 then a few drinkies with my bessie mate(Speedy)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Di, lovely cute card, enjoy you weekend, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet Di - love it!

    have a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh such a fab card di, the image is really cute and i love your colour combo.love those little buttons too.have a great weekend.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Di! This is so lovely. Love the colours and l/o.Cute image! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again Di! Awwww - this is so cuddly and cute! Love your beautiful layout and the delicate colour scheme.
    Fabulous!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails