Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Sunday 27 June 2010

Stinkin' hot & stinkin' cute.

No cards today as it's like an oven in my den so i'll give you a link to a sweet video save you coming all this way for nothing!  I'm not really into babies and kids which is why i never had any but i thought this was quite cute.
I need to get my act together tomorrow because my ex boss rang last night wanting 4 personalised cards for tuesday. Typical bloke, i've got loads of ready made cards but he has to have the little woman make them up specially for him. Not good for the mojo is it? Never mind, tomorrow is another day. Enjoy your sunday and if you're a fan (which i'm not) enjoy the footie.    Di.xx

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny Di x Really brought a smile x thanks x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails