Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Monday 30 August 2010

Another award,thank you Sharon.

I recieved this award a few days ago but have only just got round to posting it. It's from Sharon at Bonkers about Buttons. Thank you very much Sharon. Part of the deal is that i have to tell you all seven things about myself, so here they are.

1. I am an unidentical twin.
2.My dad was my sunday school teacher...........no truant there then!
3.I can't drive nor do i want to.
4.I hate hairdressers and have been cutting my own hair since i was fourteen
5.I'm scared of anything with more than four legs, more so if they've got wings.
6.I'm vey broad minded and laugh at the dirtiest jokes.
7.I want to win the lottery,lol.

So there you are. What i'm supposed to do now is pass it on to my seven fave blogs. As i already did that with my last award i'd like any of the blogs in "my  blog list" in my sidebar, to help themselves as you all deserve it. And don't forget to peep at Sharons lovely blog.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your award di,love the 7 facts about you :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved award, there is another for you on my blog, lol. Thanks for the tip about the button, I never thought of that, great idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails