Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 27 August 2010

Another doggie card.

This is the last elzybells card for at least a week, promise,lol. I've actually have got no new cards done this week due to the shopping frenzy so i'll have to get making.
It's a girlie version of the last one. The paper is Papermania Henbury Lane and the sentiment is from a Papermania clear set.
Well i trudged round the shops all day yesterday. I went to Cheshire Oaks first but with no joy. The main problem is that the brides mother is wearing red and the grooms mum is wearing blue so i didn't want to hijack their colours. there are some lovely red dresses out there but they're forbidden fruit, it's not as if i can pretend i didn't know because they know i do. So i came back into Chester and tried every dress i could find. I was about to give up when i found one in Next.Hallelujah!! I'ts very fitted which is what i wanted,there's no point in losing the best part of a stone and then wearing something baggy is there? It's black with coral pink polka dots so now i hope i can find one of those daft dead bird things for on my head with a bit of coral in it and some jewellery to match. Well it's friday so that means................

..............The friday weigh in. 9st  4lb. Another one off, total loss 12lb. I thought i'd either put one on o stay the same this week as we went for that meal last friday but 30 miles on the treadmill and all that shopping paid off.

5 comments:

  1. so pleased you have found a dress,bet you look lovely in it with all that weight loss,great card too,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di,
    Another lovely card with the cute dog. Glad you managed to find a dress for the wedding ... sounds nice, you'll have to post pictures.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. That stamp is so cute, and I love the way you've coloured it.

    There's something on my blog for you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Henbury papers Di, and the image is fab. Wow!! Fab weight loss...think I found your 12lb on my hols!! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails