Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 25 August 2010

Happy day doggie.

Quickie post today as i'm off to a fashion parade starring yours truly.  I'm going into town to try a load more dresses on and hopefully actually buy one this time, so i'll have to get cracking before the rain starts.
Oh look, it's another Elzybells card,lol. I hope you're not sick of them yet. The sentiment is from a Papermania clear set and the paper is Papermania Hampstead. The butterfly punch is X Cut.

Wish me luck with the shopping!  Di.xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Di

    How could we get sick of any of your creations .. .. they are lovely.

    I hope you manage to find your outfit. Nothing worse than looking and looking and looking and not seeing what you really want.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Di, great card above, lovely image & papers. Thankyou for thinking of me when handing out your awards, sorry I don't have time to pass it on, also I'm really not sure how too, (blushes) I'll get there one day, just to many things going on at the moment. Take care & have a good day, Love Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi di,well have you brought that dress yet or are you still knee deep in clothes....lol
    great card and i confess to having those papers too,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, such a cute image and the colours work so well. Hope you got sorted with the wedding outfit.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails