Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Monday 2 August 2010

Unidentical twins.

Actually i was referring to these two cards, then i remembered, that's exactly what i am, an unidentical twin! I have a twin sister. In fact these two cards just sum us up so well. Same design, different styles, lol.
I said i was going to spend the next few days digging out old cards and making new versions of them, it seemed a good answer to my naughty mojo. This version was made about 2 years ago when i had less stash. The image was coloured with watercolour pencils which i thought were the bees knees, but that was before i discovered promarkers. It was also my first and best loved Penny Black stamp.
This is the new updated version. The papers are DCWV stack 6 and Papermania Hampstead.The card base is 6"x6". I really enjoyed doing this ,it's almost like redecorating the living room if you know what i mean,lol.
I managed to take a close up of the little dog before i knocked the card over face down. What's wrong with that you ask? The stickles on the scarf was still wet thats what, i'm off to sort it out with a cotton bud now!
 Bye for now.   Di.xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Di,
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a good idea,love both cards,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards, two very different cards with one stamp, well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good idea Di!!, fab cards and the image is soooo cute.
    Hope you sorted out your mess lol!!, that is something I normally do :o(
    Take care Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea for solving creative block. I love both of the cards, nothing wrong with the original and the newer version is just different. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 great cards di and shows how different the same image can look with different colours and papers.
    hope you`ve managed to sort out the stickles :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails