Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 20 August 2010

Yummy cakes.

Well, my 2 days off soon went,lol. I just pottered yesterday but wednesday i spent a good few hours in town looking for my dress for the wedding. I actually tried dresses on which i thought would look awful but loads of them looked really nice on, so i'm now faced with the dilema of which one to buy. Still, i'm a step further.
Part of my pottering was done in my den and i made a few things for the next week or so.
Here's the first one. The stamps are from the Woodware tea for two clear set, coloured with promarkers.The papers are DCWV Retro stack. The ticket shape is from one of the flippin' men sets and the "temptation" stamp is Elzybells, well i had to sneak one in somewhere,lol. The happy birthday is by personal impressions and the card base is 6"x6". A bit of stickles and we're done. Except for.............

The friday weigh in, 9st 5lb, another one off which takes me back to where i was before i had that weekend away, total loss 11lb. I can see a huge difference though,it was all on my stomach and now it's almost flat. You can tell the difference on my face too. I wouldn't mind losing a couple more pounds just to "play with".
I'm going out for a meal tonight though for my sister in laws 25th anniversary. Oh dear...................

3 comments:

  1. good morning di,fabulous card though am sure you are teasing me at the moment.....lol
    think you might have a Elzybells fetish going on! left you a message in your chat box and well done on your diet progress,i take my inspiration from you,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you,I need to get my backside into gear as I put on half a stone on the cruise am back to work in a week and a half so things will get easier then. I love your card,just make sure these are the only cakes you put your hands on and that pound will soon fall off.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sentament! very apt for your fridays di xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails