Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 8 December 2010

Pink Christmas Card.

Back to the Christmas cards for a few days as i've had a few orders.
This one's going to Canada for a little girl and the request was for either penguins or polar bears.I trawled Google images for about an hour looking for line drawings before i remembered i had this stamp. It's by Inca Stamps. The gingham paper paper is from a forever friends pad and the other is by Papermania. I finished it with a few peel offs and some ice stickles which always looks blue in my photos. This was done in the electric light which makes it worse.
I managed to get out and do a bit more Christmas shopping today. If i can get a bit more tomorrow i'll feel a lot better. I don't drive so the biggest problem is carrying it. There's no way i'm going shopping with Speedy in tow either,lol.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Diane, I'm sure Megan will love the polar bears! Nice colours as well.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Di!, such a cute image and fab papers too. Good luck with the shopping, I have tones to do too :o(
    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card di.adorable image and the pretty pink colours are fab.
    am hoping to finish my last bits of shopping tomorrow, fingers crossed :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Di,love those snowflakes! Enjoy your shopping,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, a lovely allternative to the traditional red and green

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Di.

    I love the layout. Very neat and clean looking.

    I hope it has chance to get to Canada before Christmas .. .. although judging by our weather it would probably get there quicker than it would get to Scotland at the moment.

    Good luck with the Christmas shopping.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails