Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 18 March 2011

Gladly Not Needed.

This is the sort of card we all need from time to time but thankfully this one is just going into my card box.

I spent a long time looking in Google images as i don't really have many suitable ones in my stash. I finally found this one in some colouring pages HERE.  I'm not sure about copyright terms on colouring pages but I'm sure it would be OK to make cards for personal use only.
It's a lovely image. Just right for this type of card and didn't need a lot of colouring. I hope i don't need to write it for a long time.

Time to get ready for work now but first..............

Target weight, 9st 2lb.  Today's weight, still on the naughty step at 9st 3lb.

2 comments:

  1. perfect sympathy card di.the image is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! this is perfect for the occasion, in fact a lovely image and your colouring is just right

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails