Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Sunday 13 March 2011

Howdy, Cowboys.

I was taking a stroll through Arthurs Free Clipart and came across THIS cute little image. How sweet is he?  There are a lot of serious images on this site but if you spend a bit of time sifting through there's quite a few cuties.
The stripy paper is from DCWV  Stack 6 and the other one is Papermania Henbury Lane. I've started to put a watermark on my cards because i was looking through a blog challenge site and i saw a card with an image which looked exactly like one i had on one of my cards. I went in for a closer look and the colouring was over the edge in exactly the same place, hmmm........... I suppose it's quite possible to zoom in on the image part of someones card and print it out. So the picasa  "add text"  function is now in full use.
I printed the sentiment onto the card using Thread Fun font. I'm so glad i learned to do this. No more crooked smudged sentiments and no more having to buy stamps. And of course they can even be naughty sentiments !

Decided to enter     Alphabet Challenge Blog  " stripes" challenge.
                               Moving Along With The Times " male".
                              The crafty pad,"use buttons".

12 comments:

  1. He is cute Di! love this image and such a super layout too :o)

    Yep I watermark my piccies too ~ it's amazing what some peeps do, or claim on their sites!!

    have a lovely afternoon, hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card Diane a great little image. I don't blame you for watermarking your cards. Some people will stoop very low & it's not the first time I've heard of a design being pinched.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card di and what a shame you have to watermark your cards now,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane, this is a fab card and cute little image. I love your cards and blog and gain lots of inspiration from you, but to actually copy your image and claim it as their own, well, some people are quite sad! Take care. Love Sheila (Cyprus)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww what a cutie - love the layout and those great papers
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card di.i love the cute image and the backing papers are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cute little cowboy and fabulous papers too. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, love the stripey effect, awesome, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic card, gorgeous colours and the image is sooo cute! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great card for a boy Di, I love the colours and image you have used. I use a signature on my cards, but hadn't thought about putting across the image area.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diane, this is a fantastic boy card. Love the image, the DP and your coloring is just perfect. Can't imagine someone posting your card as their own!! They must have liked your style too!!! The watermark is a good idea. Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "button" challenge. Hope to see you again on Sunday for our next chalenge. XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh la la ! What a stunning make you have here! I love the image that little guy is just too cute and the DP you have used is just gorgeous! Thank you for playing along in The Crafty Pad button challenge this week. Good luck in the prize draw and be sure check out our new challenge on Sunday. The Navy Wife

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails