Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 8 April 2011

On The Beach.

Spring has sprung and summer's on it's way......soon be Christmas,lol. I've been shopping today as i didn't spend all of my Christmas money on drab winter clothes so i have some left. I bought a nice dress reduced to £17.50 in Debenhams. It's a petite size and i have to snap them up when i see them as they fit properly. I'm determined to get my legs out more this year as i have quite decent ones but they're always tucked away under trousers. Up to now there's 5 dresses lined up. Cue for a cold summer? I hope not. While i was feeling summery i made a card to fit the mood.
Details on the printing of the card base can be found on a previous post HERE. The stamp is called "collecting seashells" by Stamps Happen. The circle sentiment is from Craftwork Cards. I've used a tiny bit of glitter glue on the sand. Card base 6"x6".

Target weight 9st 2lb,  Today's weight 9st 3lb. Back on the naughty step. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Di, what a lovely card. The image is gorgeous. You could wear one of your new dresses today. The weather is glorious here already in Kent. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw gorgeous card di.the image is adorable and i love your beautiful colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smashing image, so cute. A lovely card.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails