Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Wednesday 27 April 2011

Orff with their heads !!

Before you send me to the tower, this wasn't entirely my idea ,lol. My boss's dad asked me if i was making any Royal smut bags and i said no, but then he'd planted the seed and my head just wouldn't let it go. I relented this morning and went shopping in search of suitable "stuff", and i hereby risk my whole reputation........
The "stuff" is iceland  cornflake cluster bites. They come in a plastic tub, £1.50 for 22, so are a cheap laugh in more ways than one.  My "accomplice" owns a pub so i'm taking him a dozen bags to give out on friday. You'd think i had nothing better to do with my time. I'm going away on friday for 4 days on another mystery coach trip to who knows where. I'd better take my disguise kit in case we end up anywhere near any Royals. I bet Prince Harry would pay good money for a sackload though, he's usually up for  a practical joke. I've just had a mental picture of him swapping the wedding favours on the top table for these...................

7 comments:

  1. is a great idea, got the pic in my head of their wedding favours now lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...They are brill Di...such a fantastic idea hun...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really made me chuckle!!!!! So funny! x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh lol!!! these are fantastic di.you are the queen of smut, hehehe :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Queen of smut indeed. lol. Well done Di on yet another great idea.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Di

    I hope they don't make their way onto the wedding table as favours!! It might spoil your chances of that OBE!! LOL!!

    Have a good few days away.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Di...hehe!! Have a fabby weekend! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails