Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 13 May 2011

Another Floyd and a new hero.

Well, i don't believe it i drafted a post last night ready for this morning and couldn't post it because of  Blogger being down. Fair enough but I've just got home from work to find not only my draft has disappeared but also my last post was gone. I managed to retrieve my last post (well, half of it)  but have had to rewrite this one.
Anyway this is the card i made for The Party Time Tuesdays gatefold challenge and it's the handsome Floyd again.
Details of the stamp in my last post. The papers were part of my prize from The Card Grotto.
I thought up the caption and printed it out before stamping Floyd at the side.
But here's the best bit. I was looking on the Free Digital Stamps site and found a link to these digi buttons by Torico I was so excited i scuttled off to print a sheet of various sizes. Then i coloured them with Promarkers before adding a coat of Glossy accents. Then i cut them out. Thank you Torico, my new hero,lol.
Here's the rest of my sheet.

Also entering;  Fab n Funky Challenge, Buttons and bows.


Target weight 9st 2lb. Today, 9st 3lb.

12 comments:

  1. brilliant card di and your idea with the buttons is genius,thanks for the link,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Di, WOW what a fantastic card, I love those buttons, they look brill! Thanks for joining us at fab n funky this week, hope to see you again, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Diane, love those buttons and the sentiment. Well done on your diet too you are a good example to us all.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, fabulous card di.another great sentiment with this fab image and i love your card shape and great glossy buttons :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card and thanks for the link, shall go there after having more looking around :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOPS! thought there was another post for the card, never mind, another great card and those buttons work so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Di! Great take on our challenge over at F'n'F! Thanks for the freebie link too :-) xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Di! Thank you so much for linking back to my blog;)
    Your card is fabulous. I love those colors together, and of course, I LOVE the buttons!!lol!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Di! Absolutely love the addition of those fab buttons, thanks for the link too! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card love the image and detail thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! I love the paper buttons and the color coordination - and what a great sentiment! Thanks for joining the party this week and I hope to see more cards from you soon!

    Patchi
    PTT-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card.I love the buttons.Must get our printer working lol.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails