Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Friday 20 May 2011

Quickie Cards.

And quickie post as i'm about to get ready for work. I have a few "friends of friends" birthdays coming up and needed some basic cards at the ready.

Really quick to make. Image, Meljens  " pair of carnations"  from Whimsy Stamps. Sentiment printed in Scriptina Pro font. Cards 5"x5".

Target, 9st 2lb.  Today 9st 3lb,  I seem to be a bit stuck.   ( I didn't eat one single pink doughnut)!!

5 comments:

  1. They might be quickies but they look FAB.....
    I know I keep saying it but I really MUST give the adding text a go.
    Now,you didn't eat one single pink doughnut,if you were me,you couldn't stop at one ;-)
    Have a great day,Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic cards di.love the image and the cas design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super quick cards Diane just perfect for the occasion.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards, Meljens fit so many occasions
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails