Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Sunday 18 September 2011

Not quite PTI.

I have always yearned for the Friendship Jar stamps from Papertrey Ink, but they are not available over here and the shipping costs from USA are so high. Still, every time I saw a card made with these stamps the yearning started again. For anyone who's wondering what the hell I'm on about, the set has an empty jar and an assortment of things to put in it. One day I had one of those "Hmmmm" moments and Googled "jar" in Images/line drawings and there it was. I didn't share it straight away as I don't know if there's a copyright on it. It was part of a newsletter and doesn't seem to be available to buy on the website. If anyone disagrees with me sharing it please say so and I'll delete the link. Meanwhile, i got it from Scrapping Turtle newsletter HERE.
I coloured it (badly)  with promarkers. I added the strawberries before printing. These are from Fimolas Arts HERE.   For more jar ideas checkout the gallery at SCS .   I don't know what I'm going to make with it but at least I can stop yearning.

EDIT. Just checked the link for the strawberries and it appears to have expired. There should be plenty more on Google Images though.

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you 'yearned' for them! Thanks for the links and all worked for me. :)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails