Welcome to my blog. I hope you find plenty of inspiration here. Nothing too fancy, no great skills required, just lots of cards, gifts and perhaps the odd bit of shopping.

My blog contains lots of links to freebies. Without sounding like "mother" can I ask you to leave a kind comment to the generous givers of such fabulous artwork. I know of at least a couple of artists who are feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Thanks. X



Tuesday 20 May 2014

Well, blow me...

...I'm posting on my long suffering dormant blog.  Not a lot has happened since my last post. Life goes on. I have often wanted to add a little project or two but have been put off by all the photo editing and stuff. You all know what I mean. I've made loads of things but my style hasn't really moved on. I don't much care for all the die cutting stuff that's out there. I have a die cutting machine, The Wizard, one of the first but I don't quite get the die cut thingy. I like to see them on other peoples cards but I can see me owning hundreds of dies and only using them once. Anyway. I decided to post a few things now and again. sometimes from my phone camera, without the faffing, partly for my own record. Here's the first couple.


The image is from Meljens designs.



And another Meljens. The papers for this one are from the DCWV Girl stack which I got from TK Maxx ages ago.    xx


11 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back, I missed your cards. Hope all is well with you. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hve a fab style Di and it's always nice to see what you have been upto sweetie......:)

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well blow me down with a feather! I had to do a double take when I saw your name come up in my side bar! It's lovely to see you and just great to see that you've not lost the knack of making great cards. Welcome home Di! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Di

    Lovely to see you back in blogland!!

    So pleased you are still enjoying crafting. Do you still run on your treadmill?

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Jules, the treadmill is folded up in the corner of the spare room buried under loads of junk. I work in a sweet shop now. I should never have folded the treadmill up lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good grief Di! Fabulous to see you posting again, I've followed your blog for ages (even whilst it was having a snooze!). And you haven't lost the card making touch either :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are back with a couple of cracking cardsxx sending hugs your way hope you are ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely to see you back and to know you have still been crafting, 2 lovely cards and the little fish even looks happy to be caught lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. both so stunning di.fab designs and i love the images.pleased to hear you are well and still crafting :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Nice to see you back

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya hun,I don't get on here much meself these days lol.GREAT to see you and I LOVE the cards,you still got it.Hoping you are all well.Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails